- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
What you’ll learn:
You’ll develop expertise across a range of capabilities including digital, web, data, cyber security, cloud computing, project management, application and infrastructure development and business analysis. The apprenticeship lasts for 2 to 3 years, depending on your experience and qualifications. Formal training throughout the programme is supplied by their college/university training provider, with a combination of on-the-job training, as well as structured training and courses.
The best part is that you don’t need to have any technical experience. You will start your Accenture career with a comprehensive training and induction programme where you will develop a range of skills and gain some insight into working at Accenture.
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to obtain a fully funded, nationally recognised BSc Degree in Digital & Technology Solutions whilst gaining invaluable work experience at the world’s leading management consulting & technology company.
- A competitive starting salary and an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days of vacation per year (plus 8 bank holidays), access to app-based fitness classes, pension scheme, private healthcare, an AMEX card, a personal laptop, three days’ leave per year for charitable work of your choice and much more.
- Training and mentoring from subject matter specialists across Accenture – people who continue to maximise technology to transform businesses.
- Regular performance reviews and a strong support network of mentors and buddies.
- Flexible study leave allowing you to manage your university obligations effectively.
- Access to a diverse range of clubs, societies, and networking groups.
- Permanent employment at the end of the programme, subject to satisfactory performance and no university debt!
Where you’ll work:
Accenture is a people first business which thrives on collaboration, knowledge sharing and building strong connections. You will need to live within commutable distance of your home office which will either be Leeds or Manchester. Due to the nature of work, you may be delivering projects on client sites anywhere in the UK and sometimes outside of the UK. You will need to be prepared to travel and sometimes live away from home for long periods of time. You will be expected to work on client site or in your home office for a minimum of 3 days a week (or more depending on business requirements).
For more information about this vacancy please contact GetMyFirstJob Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org (Ref ID: 246304)
Company website : https://www.accenture.com/gb-en
What you will need:
- You will need to be either predicted or have achieved 104 UCAS points across ‘A’ levels or equivalent Level 3 qualifications.
- A real curiosity about technology and a keen interest in building skills in this area. You’ll be a strong communicator with a logical mind-set, strong problem-solving abilities and able to work effectively in teams.
- Flexibility to travel to different offices and client sites throughout the UK (non-study days).
Deadline for applications is 30/04/2024. Accenture receive an extremely high volume of applications for all programmes, and it is sometimes necessary to close applications earlier than anticipated. We would recommend early application to avoid disappointment. Candidates should only apply to one programme and geography at any one time.