Our client is a fast-growing textile supplier, supplying online and in store to the UK and Ireland retail markets, with a range of cushions, throws, bedding and filled bedding products.
As their product and customer base is growing rapidly, they are now looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working Finance, Admin and Data Apprentice. Their previous successes with apprenticeships have led to permanent roles for many.
This is an evolving role which needs somebody who is ambitious with a hands-on approach and who would be willing to adapt to meet growing needs of the business.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the most ambitious lighting and home textiles companies in the country. The candidate would have the opportunity to learn and understand all aspects of the business ranging from accounts, data and general finance administrative duties.
£13,000 - £15,000 per annum.
Duties and responsibilities: [may include:]
- Data input in both bespoke systems and Excel
- General sales and purchase ledger duties
- Daily/weekly and monthly data reporting
- The ability to process data quickly and accurately
- Reconciling point of sales payments
- Reconciling credit cards
- Reconciling nominal ledgers
- Ensuring purchase invoices are processed in a timely manner and are matched correctly to purchase orders
- Ensure all purchase/staff expenses procedures are adhered to
- General accounts and data duties
Desired skills and qualities:
- Good knowledge of IT systems and Excel
- Use own initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Analytical thinker with a good attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Methodical and professional approach to work
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Works well as part of a team
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information, please visit the UK ENIC website.
Working week: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5pm / 37.5hrs a week.
- Casual office environment
- Regular staff events
This apprenticeship comes with the opportunity of full-time employment upon successful completion of the course.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed.