FocusTechnology Solutions is an award-winning, IT Managed Service partner based in wigan, Lancashire supporting accountancy firms across the UK and Ireland.
FTS boasts an outstanding client base, unrivalled customer retention and we strongly believe in the complete transparency of our services.
We understand that ‘trust’ is a key component and work tirelessly to provide a level of service that allows our clients to trust us with the management and evolution of their network. FTS have built a client base of which they are fiercely proud and will continue to go the extra mile to maintain the highest possible levels of service.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills and experience as you complete a IT Azure Cloud Support Specialist - Level 3 Apprenticeship.
The core purpose of this role is to deliver Best in Class customer service in line with contractual definitions and Golden KPI’s. You will ensure the complete usage of all applications and processes to achieve the defined Focus Technology Solutions service delivery model.
- Maintain Best in Class Customer Service Delivery
- Maintain contractual service KPI’s
- Maintain Focus Technology Solutions telephone standards to defined KPI’s
- Utilise internal systems, process and procedures to defined standards
- Implement technical and professional services to the highest gross margin percentages possible within the defined scope
Other duties include: [will include but not be limited to:]
- On the front line for our clients with technical requests over the phone and within our support system
- Troubleshooting of client machines/internet connections & Basic admin tasks
- Pre-configuration of hardware (Example desktop / Firewalls) ready for engineer visits.
- Full management of ticket requests within our systems
Who are we looking for to join our team?
Desired skills and qualities:
- Be enthusiastic and excited about technical topics and helping others
- Clear communicator over the phone and in-person
- Ability to multi-task when under pressure
- Always seeking to learn and increase your understanding of technology and business
- Enjoys celebrating the wins and socialising
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information, please visit the UK ENIC website.
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holiday
- Paid gym membership
- Company wide events
- Further learning and progression available
90% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed.