It's time to turn up the heat! Turn your hand to new skills or showcase existing ones. In our kitchens you'll be part of a team that is obsessed with creating great experiences for our guests.
Our kitchen is where it's at: With your proactive and positive mindset, you'll be right at home in our buzzing kitchen. Whether you're prepping for the next service, or plating up great pub classics - serving hot, good quality food is what it's all about. Everything you do will keep our guests coming back for more.
What you get from us: At Marston's we're one big family. We put our people first, which is why we offer real benefits including:
- Learn while you earn - gain a nationally recognised qualification and get paid for it!
- 20% off at all our pubs, restaurants, and hotels.
- Refuel at work with our £4.50 meal deal option whilst on shift, including popular menu dishes plus a drink!
- Online discounts and cashback through our Marston's Rewards platform.
- A friendly and lively atmosphere, working alongside passionate and diverse teammates.
- Access to Licensed Trade Charity for financial, mental, and emotional well-being support.
- Ensuring all menu items and specials are prepared, cooked and presented to company specification.
- Maintaining portion control and ensuring wastage is kept to a minimum.
- Receiving and checking food deliveries.
- Assisting the Head Chef with orders, stock taking, food hygiene, training and development of the team.
- Ensuring that all kitchen equipment is maintained and is working correctly.
About your apprenticeship
Throughout your Apprenticeship you will be supported by your Manager and our Apprenticeship provider too, so you will be given all the help and advice you need to succeed and be paid at National Minimum Wage.
Come as you are. Personality counts for more than anything else here. So, whether you're an expert now, or you're just starting out, we'll accept you and celebrate you for being you. We can't wait to see what we can make happen together. Marston's could be the making of you.
Marston's. Where people make pubs.