- GMFJ Reference
£ Competitive p/h
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professional
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
In this role you will be working with the Product and Technology team, reporting to the head of Product. You will be directly involved in delivering software solutions to the team, in addition to investigating and resolving software issues. This Higher-Level Apprenticeship programme will provide the skills you will need to become a Software Engineer – logical, technical and more.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Design, run and evaluate experimental results for the features you build.
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, designers, data scientists and user researchers to build and improve user experience.
- Follow coding standards and ensure compliance with quality measures.
- Ensure code is tested in accordance with the guidelines provided by the team.
- Attend team meetings to keep colleagues informed and to create a forum for knowledge sharing.
Working hours are 9 am to 5:30 pm, Mon-Fri.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Multiverse on 0203 621 6131 (Ref ID: 91303)
- Are able to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Can demonstrate an interest in programming.- Have got some prior coding experience in any programming language.
- Three A-Levels, you will have one A-Level (or equivalent) at grade C or above, with preferably one in Technology, Mathematics, Science, Engineering or similar STEM subject.
- 5 GCSES, A*-C or the new grades 4-9, including Maths & English Language (or equivalent).
- Right to work: Candidates must have the right to work in the United Kingdom and must have been a resident in an EU country for the past 3 years.
1. Training on the 18 months, Software Engineering advanced level Standard.
2. Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Are enthusiastic, self-motivated and keen to achieve.
- You will need to balance time in the office whilst studying.
- Are outstanding at problem-solving and eager to work in a diverse team, sharing ideas with each other.
After completing this apprenticeship, you will receive a Standard Level 3 Software Engineering Qualification and pursue a career in:
- Project management roles.
- Designer/consultant via technical specialisation.