- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Acrylic Design Watford Limited
Description of Opportunity
- Fantastic opportunity for a target driven, energetic and highly motivated individual to become a vital part of the team. We are looking for someone with the ability to think independently, be creative, contribute to a supportive environment where they can learn new skills and able to maintain a professional and customer service attitude.
You will be friendly, engaging and able to build relationships with our customers, in turn we will provide full training in house.
Apprenticeship courses available: Business Administration- Level 2-3. Benefits include:
- On-the-job training resulting in a nationally recognized certificate
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Undertake administrative tasks, such as photocopying, processing mail,
maintaining filing systems, archives and resource libraries and updating
- Data input
- Booking in appointments
- Answering inbound calls and dealing with queries
- Assist other departments with admin duties
Progression within job roles is guaranteed as long as hard work has been
put in. With direction the post holder tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Provide excellent Customer Service
- Contacting customers and building a working relationship
- Type letters and assist with report preparation
- Administer Invoices
- Arrange and administer meetings / courses etc.
- Distribute mail coming into the department and maintain register of
incoming and outgoing mail.
- Handle Telephone calls
- Provide document control.
- Undertake training as required to reach the standard of an Administrator
within the company
- Provide all general administrative duties within a department, as
Key Behaviours and Requirements of the role:
- Able to work as part of a team
- Have Initiative
- Ability to problem solve
- Able to challenge.
Career aspiration to be a professional administrator.
- Strong verbal and written communication with a self-assured personality
- A passion to deliver first-class customer service
- Knowledge of MS Office
- An excellent and confident telephone manner
- Have an outwardly positive and passionate demeanour
- A great eye for detail and excellent Organizational skills
- A helpful and willing attitude with a determination to succeed
committed to work for a whole year
For more information about this vacancy please contact West Herts College on 01923 275700 (Ref ID: 127750)
of MS Office
confident telephone manner
Attention to detail
Grade C and above
Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 Business Administrator Standard.There will be a series of Masterclasses throughout the programme in College and off the job training will also take place in the workplace. All 20% off the job training during contracted working hours is monitored and recorded.If you need to complete Functional Skills, you will be required to attend College once a week. Apprentices without maths or English at level 2 must achieve this before their end point assessment.
Able to challenge
Potential future of full time employment