- GMFJ Reference
37.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Business administrator (ST0070)
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will take on a variety of responsibilities whilst working alongside a strong team who will provide superb on the job training on their internal payroll system. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a role working in a fast paced, constantly evolving sector.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to begin a career in payroll. The successful candidate will be joining a great team who provide exceptional accounts and payroll support to their growing specialist professional services recruitment business.
- Importing timesheet and spreadsheet data into the payroll system
- Processing contractor invoices, holiday pay and candidate advance payments.
- Dealing with contractor payroll queries and working closely with our recruitment consultants to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Setting up new starters and ensuring their right to work compliance
- Submitting contractor payment and compliance reports to the company
- Medicash company health plan
- Medicash Extras (Including: cinema, holiday and shopping discounts/ offers)
- Three 5* staff events a year including annual team building trip away!
- Hybrid working week structure - opportunity to use office space as much as you want to reduce household bills, plus home working available
- Tailored and specific support from manager and access to training in order to help you reach full potential
- Availability to food and drink in all offices (Fresh fruit, breakfast, snack bars and much more)
- Access to a confidential financial advisor for all employees
- 33 days holiday a year (Including bank holidays) plus up to 5 additional days, in line with length of service
- Wellness Weekdays with extended lunch hours
- Bike 2 Work scheme, saving up to 42% on the cost of a new bike
- Achievement bonuses from our wheel of success
- Early finish Friday
- Interest-free loans available
- Car-pool sharing
- Paid time off for charitable commitments
- Working with a great team and a brilliant culture…
The head office in Manchester currently has a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Administrator within their contractor payroll team, working on a full time basis in order to pay 1400+ workers each week.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Damar Training on 0161 480 8171 (Ref ID: 241613)
Company website : https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills required
GCSE's grades 4/C and above in Math and English
Business Administrator Level 3
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to listen.
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Ability to work under pressure
- Well organised with good time management.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail
Hardworking and ambitious apprentices can progress with the business to become a administration
Working week 9.00am till 5pm Monday to Friday.
Damar is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our apprentices and expects our employer partners to share this commitment and to take appropriate steps to ensure that learning takes place in a safe, healthy and supportive environment.