Turn uncertainty into opportunity with a Marsh apprenticeship
Starting in October 2021, the Marsh Apprenticeship Programme offers a permanent full-time role with competitive salary and career progression.
You'll be joining and working alongside a large apprentice cohort, sharing your experiences and building a network with other apprentices across the various locations.
Through a combination of on-the-job learning, real projects with real clients and a skills development programme, you will work towards earning your Certificate of Insurance (CII) Level 3 Insurance Practitioner qualification.
As a Marsh apprentice, you can also enjoy:
- Receiving a bonus on completion of your CII qualification
- Exploring potential future progression within the company
- Continued support for advanced industry professional qualifications
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Attending three ‘cohort’ days with other apprentices
- Access to Employee Resource Groups
- Volunteer opportunities
Marsh McLennan embrace an entrepreneurial culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of their colleagues and clients regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital or civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs. They are proud of their inclusive culture where everyone feels empowered to bring their whole selves to work and thrive.