What do you need to succeed on an apprenticeship at Salesforce?
We are looking for people who share our four core values - trust, customer success, innovation and equality. Why? It’s important you feel you belong here. Right from the start, we want people of great character, who keep their promises and display a brilliant attitude to their teammates, prospects, and the wider Salesforce Ohana. We look for smart people, who can understand others, communicate effectively, and get things done. The icing on the cake is the energy you bring to the team and the job: Positive, helpful, enterprising.
We are looking to hire individuals that have a demonstrable desire towards continues learning, resilience to overcome an obstacle with a positive attitude and a passion for understanding technology and selling.
We expect our Business Development Apprentices to demonstrate:
- Curiosity and drive to search for information, summarise it and share findings
- Goes beyond the ask, to further understand in-depth topics that are relevant for the role
- Collaborates well as part of a team to solve problems in dynamic environments
- Proficient oral, written and presentation skills
- Ability to develop interpersonal relationships
- Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high-quality results
- Take ownership in growing your career