- NAS Reference
- Annual wage
36.25 per week
- Working Week
Monday - Friday, times TBD.
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Expected Duration
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Description of Opportunity
We are looking for a Accounting Technician Apprentice to join our business services team in our Axminster office starting Summer 2022.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Victoria
firstname.lastname@example.org - ACCOUNTANCY LEARNING LTD (Ref ID: VAC001821377)
• Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint • Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven accuracy and an eye for detail
• Ability to learn new IT skills quickly
• You will have already achieved a minimum of 5 GCSEs, grade 9-4, including Maths and English (or equivalent) and you will have, or expect to have, at least 2 A Levels grade A-C (or equivalent)
Analytical, methodical and numerical
• Outgoing, socially confident and emotionally controlled • A positive attitude, friendly and personable
• Resilient, able to multi-task and work independently / flexibly
• Adaptable, organised and conscientious
• Takes the initiative, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines • Professional and team orientated in approach
Opportunities to later progress and gain further qualifications are available for the right candidates.
Thomas Westcott is a Top 50 Accountancy Practice with over 250 team members based in 17 offices across Devon and Somerset
We offer a fantastic start to your career in Accountancy in one of the South West’s leading firms. Offering excellent on the job training, experience, and study support to gain professional AAT qualifications.
You can progress quickly within the firm. Our retention rates for staff are excellent, with several of our current partners having trained with the firm. We have held the Investors in People (IIP) Award for over 20 consecutive years. The IIP assessor called Thomas Westcott “the strongest performing firm in the South West of England” and said that the firm is pushing the boundaries in innovation in developing and training its people. In return for your hard work, dedication, and commitment it is important that you are appropriately rewarded.
On joining Thomas Westcott you will enjoy a range of benefits, including excellent training and support, combined with teamwork and an open and friendly culture.
Our package includes:
Defined contribution pension scheme
20 days annual holiday increasing with length of service
Supportive, friendly environment