The Sales Ledger is the link between our Customers, Sales and Finance. The purpose of the role is to post, match and reconcile payments received by Exertis to the relevant customer accounts.
Welcome to Exertis, one of Europe’s largest and fastest growing technology distribution and specialist service providers. We partner with 400+ global technology brands and over 28,850 retailers and resellers.
Possible Start Date: 03/07/2017
Programme Duration: 12 - 18 Months
This position is now closed and no additional applications are being taken. If you have any questions please contact the provider who is managing the position.
· All aspects of Sales Ledger including cash posting and allocations · Reconciliation of payments
· Reconciliation of bank
· Reconciling cash float tins for use on site
· Processing customer refunds
· Identify & Raise Debit Notes within an allocation
· Communication with Exertis customer base via all mediums · Building strong relationships and ensure communication between departments is effective and consistent
· Managing the Oracle database and ensuring any queries are logged and resolved quickly
· Produce monthly team reports to line manager
· Ensuring Accounts Receivable Department is adequately covered at all times
· Any other duties deemed appropriate for the department
· General Accounts Administration including filing and retrieval of paperwork
5 GCSE’s or Equivalent at grades A*-C including Maths and English
Proven experience of achievement in a target driven environment
Willingness to progress professionally into a wider Credit Role Oracle/SAP experience preferred but not essential as training will be given
Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the Group Business Guidelines Conduct.
· Previous Experience in an Accounts Receivable Role
· Accurate and Fast data entry skills
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Ability to build relationships both Internally and Externally
· Attention to detail – able to analyse and interpret data and present back to a varied audience
Organisation skills – able to plan and prioritise to deal with conflicting priorities
Ability to look for solutions and make decisions Computer literate, with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Word ·
Understanding and applying Exertis UK Credit and Collections
Policies Ability to self-motivate and work equally well individually or as part of a team
This could lead to a full-time permanent position upon completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Level 2 NVQ in Business and Administration
This vacancy has a possibility of being filled prior to the closing date.
For more information about this vacancy please contact the provider Nelson and Colne College on 01282 440 319 or
email: email@example.com (Ref ID:69099)
At GetMyFirstJob we’re different.
We don’t just provide apprenticeships – we care about young peoples’ futures and do everything possible to connect them with opportunities that will transform their lives. Providing choice, easy access to skills learning and that all-important break into their first job.
Lowest number of University applications since 2012! Read More
What is going on with equality? Read More
When can I buy my first home as an apprentice? Read More
The Outcome of the General Election 2017 Read More
Please Enter A Valid UK Postcode