Detailed Job Description
Duties and Responsibilities
• To assist the nursery team in providing a friendly, caring and relaxing environment in order to encourage and develop children in our care.
• To be responsible for and complete all assignments given by tutors on time. To keep team leader up to date with your current area of learning.
• To ensure all daily routines are adhered to, and resources are organised in preparation.
• To learn from the team then assist with planning, organising and carrying out activities, individual interests and projects.
• Undertake domestic duties within the setting, e.g. preparation of snacks, washing and cleaning of equipment.
• To assist with maintaining children’s records by carrying out observations and assessments once trained to do so. • To assist in maintaining a safe, clean and tidy environment.
• To attend training as necessary
• To communicate with parents and other visitors in a calm, friendly and efficient manner appropriate to the role and stage of training.
Working Weeks is Monday-Friday
- APPLY - via GetMyFirstJob using the link below. Please upload your CV to your profile
- ASSESSMENT - we will ask you to complete some short online assessments
- EMPLOYER - we will send your application & CV to the employer for consideration
- INTERVIEW - if you are selected for interview we will contact you to arrange a date and time