Detailed Job Description
This is an outstanding opportunity to launch a career into sales, with a sales apprenticeship in a Business-to-Business sales environment.
The successful candidate will enjoy sales training throughout the apprenticeship In addition to your salary you can expect to earn additional bonuses and commissions. This opportunity could lead to a career in sales beyond the 12 month apprenticeship. No specific qualification or experience is required.
This organisation is looking for an suitable applicant with:
- Tenacity - never give up mentality
- Curiosity - naturally inquisitive
- Passion and desire to win
- Resilience - you can pick yourself up immediately after suffering disappointment
- Desire to meet and communicate with people
The Apprenticeship starts with an intensive training course you will be taught sales skills and ’winning mentality’ to give you the capabilities and mind-set that are needed for success.
Course content includes:
Sales Skills- The full range of telesales skills
- The full range of new business transactional sales skills
- Communicating and presenting with confidence
- Communication skills and building rapport
Once the training course is completed you will continue to be coached through your sales role and your main duties will include:
- Contacting new customer by telephone
- booking appointments for the external sales team
- Updating and maintaining our Sales Database
- Updating and maintaining our Social Media
- Designing and producing sales literature
- Planning and delivering Email campaigns
- Maintaining sales records
- Administering sales record