· To undertake a development programme leading to a National Vocational Qualification as part of an apprenticeship;
· To actively participate in their own development plan which will be agreed with the line manager and the assessor from the training provider;
· As directed, undertake a work programme in the Planning Department to develop practical skills and knowledge of customer service and administration duties, including:
o Knowledge of One serve
o Call handling
o Managing & resolving first stage complaints, escalating as required
o Co-ordinating operatives (tradespeople) diaries
· To take part in meetings, supervision, training as requested by the manager.
· To undertake other duties commensurate to the grade of the post.
· To use information technology systems to carry out duties in the most efficient and effective manner. To achieve personal appraisal targets, as agreed by the line manager.
· To carry out duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s customer care standards.
· To be committed to the Company’s values and to demonstrate this commitment in the way duties are carried out.
· To ensure that duties are undertaken with due regard and compliance with the Data Protection Act and other legislation.
· To carry out duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s Health and Safety Policy and relevant Health and Safety legislation.
· At all times to carry out responsibilities/duties within the framework of the Company’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
The duties and responsibilities above are not exhaustive. The jobholder may be required to undertake other duties that may be required from time to time within the general scope of the position. The jobholder will also be required to operate within the terms of his / her contract of employment and the policies and procedures that are contained from time to time in the Company Handbook.
Monday to Friday 08.00 – 17.00