Are you an organised person with great IT skills? LBU Solutions are looking for a motivated individual to join them as a business administration apprentice. This is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic people to kick start their career within a fast paced and well established company.
LBU Solutions is a recruitment company within the construction sector.
Possible Start Date: 03/04/2018
Programme Duration: 12 months
To apply, you must complete the Sign Up process with us, or if you are already a member you will need to Login.
This position is for an Apprentice Recruitment Consultant. Initial daily duties will include:
- Selling and marketing the company in the most efficient way possible
- Initially resourcing for existing vacancies and generating new leads.
- Any admin related to the role e.g Filing, scanning, report writing, advertising jobs, etc.
- Eventually leading onto canvassing and building your own clients
- Updating the companies social media presence
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Confident in speaking to people over the phone
- Good organisational skills
- To be able to prioritise workloads
- Good written communication
- The ability to use own initiative
- Motivated and enthusiastic
Good time keeping
Willingness to learn new skills
LBU Solutions are looking to expand in the near future and there will be opportunities for career progression as a result.
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Sales and Marketing Level 2 through in-house delivery. The Sales and Marketing Level 2 consists of the following:
Level 2 NVQ in Sales and Marketing
Employment Rights and Responsibilities
Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy
Always at the forefront of innovation, Babington is a pioneer of the Apprenticeship programme. They ran the first Accountancy Apprentice in the country and the first Insurance Apprentice in the North of England. So they really have the experience and expertise needed to ensure top quality training.
If you're interested in what else Babington offer. Follow the link below.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Babington on 01332 345450 or
email: email@example.com (Ref ID:81851)
At GetMyFirstJob we’re different.
We don’t just provide apprenticeships – we care about young peoples’ futures and do everything possible to connect them with opportunities that will transform their lives. Providing choice, easy access to skills learning and that all-important break into their first job. Find out more..
Please Enter A Valid UK Postcode