A great opportunity has arisen at Chaxhill care home. They are looking for an apprentice to join the care team.
As a Care Assistant, you will be in the centre of the everyday lives of the residents, and have a vital role in the care home. This position is very rewarding and requires you to have a friendly personality with a willingness to help others.
Your tasks will include;
• Helping residents with their daily tasks,
• Assisting with personal hygiene,
• Supporting residents with meal times
• Comply with CQC fundamental standards policies and procedures at all times
• Report concerns/issues as appropriate
• Record Correct documentation
• Deliver a care plan
• Identify and report signs of poor practice or abuse
• Ensure health and safety standards are met You will look after elderly patients, some of who will be in the earliest stages of dementia.
As an apprentice you will be included on a health and social care qualification, this will involve a vocational learning advisor from an award winning provider who will visit you on a regular basis to deliver the training and observe you whilst you work.