Located near Marylebone Station
We’re currently looking for a Curation Analyst to support the candidate assessment and experience piece of our apprentice marketplace.
Roles and responsibilities:
You will be responsible for supporting the Curation Manager on handling all candidates from the point of application to the point where they attend our Kick-off Days (assessment days). You will work closely with the marketing, talent & sales teams on a day to day basis.
- Screening candidates over the phone, assessing candidates against a set of key interview questions and understanding their motivations on why they want to apply for an apprenticeship.
- Responding to candidate queries over email using freshdesk (an email management system), providing information, advice and guidance.
- Responsible for keeping an eye on numbers and setting up for Kick-off Days, making sure the room is prepared for the Kick-off Day.
- Focus on candidate experience at all times when interacting with candidates.
- ALways look for ways to do things better: outstanding excution, data drive decision making and creating a scalable foundation for growth are at the heart of what we do.
- Live the WhiteHat values and be a true team player!
Working Hours: 9am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Apprenticeship duration: 18 months.