- NAS Reference
- Weekly wage
32.00 per week
- Working Week
Mon - Fri
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Expected Duration
Now Taking Applications
Early years practitioner
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Archfield House Nursery School
Description of Opportunity
Archfield Nursery are looking for passionate Apprentice Early Years Practitioners to join their team. They have 4 groups; Ducklings (babies), Beehive (Toddlers), Squirrels (2-3’s) and Wise Owls (Pre-School) and a sister nursery; Woodland House Nursery which is based in Clifton.
For more information about this vacancy please contact - LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED (Ref ID: VAC001789761)
* Good communication skills – verbal and written
* Self-reflective and ready to learn
* Are able to take feedback
* Have the ability to support and develop an environment which is inclusive for all and encourages diversity
* Have the ability to complete basic administrative tasks
No qualifications required
* You must be passionate about providing a fantastic, loving, caring and joyful environment for the children.
* Be hard working, honest and friendly.
* Want to share your interests, skills and hobbies with the children, families and team to create a diverse society within the nursery setting.
The vacancy dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy could close early.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
With the benefit of 2 nursery settings, this enables fantastic routes for progression. They also have leaders in many aspects, not just Room Managers or Deputy Managers etc. For example, they have leaders of Outdoor Learning, leaders of the use of technology, leaders of children’s rights and many more!
Archfield has been a nursery since 1986 and is situated in a beautiful building that has expanded over the past 15 years. We pride ourselves in being a very forward thinking, reflective team who want the very best for children, families and our staff team.