- GMFJ Reference
35.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Creative & Digital Media
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
As digital marketing apprentice, you will be responsible for creating internet traffic for the business. You will also be tasked with working on the e-commerce side:
This will be done through;
- Managing the companies social media channels - Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat etc.
- Update, create and build elements for their websites
- Content creation e.g. blog writing
- Uploading photos and information of the products for sale to e-commerce sites
- Contact customers with questions from these websites
- Collect reviews and testimonials for SEO purposes
- Create paid-ads for Google and other search engines
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 121419)
- Good knowledge of all social media platforms.
- Good spelling and grammar
- Some knowledge/experience in photography would be advantageous
- Creative writing skills
- A driving license would be beneficial
Minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade 9 - 4 including English and Maths. Creative qualifications or experience will be advantageous
Our Microsoft partnered training provider, delivers a high quality of training through Skype calls and one-to-one sessions within the workplace.
- A positive can do attitude
- Ability to learn new skills
- Able to comfortably communicate with the general public.
- Mature Work Ethic
- Able to work off own initiative and as part of a team
A level 3 digital marketing apprenticeship is a well recognised and niche qualification which can open many doors within the digital sector. Such team leader and managerial roles.