- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities
For this Marketing and Content Writing Apprenticeship, you will be asked to:
- Writing emotive high converting copy for Facebook/Instagram ad copy,
- organic social content, sales pages and email sequences.
- Research customer personas.
- Getting creative by leading the production process of content for Facebook
- Ads campaigns
- Producing engaging organic content for client Instagram, Facebook pages
- Research into relevant topics for content
- Look into keywords/phrases and outbound/inbound links
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships on 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID: 124936)
Minimum of 5 GCSEs A – C (9 – 4) including Maths and English will be required. A-levels or a Degree in English or creative writing is highly beneficial
Our training provider is on of the leading Digital Marketing training providers in the North West. They will come to the workplace and work with you on a one – to – one basis to help towards completing your level 3 advanced Digital Marketing qualification.
Be a team player
- Have creative flair and not be afraid to offer ideas
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask and manage workloads
- Have an interest/passion for Digital Marketing
- Be positive with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Show a willingness to learn new skills
The right Digital Marketing Apprentice will work towards a Level 3 Digital Marketing qualification. After completion, the right candidate may be offered a full time position.