- GMFJ Reference
£ Competitive p/h
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFEClosing date for applications: 22nd March 2021Projected start date: September 2021Experience Days for this program will take place during April 2021We have an exciting opportunity for students to earn whilst developing their professional skills within a global market-leading organisation. In 2021 we will be offering the Level 3 Bid & Proposal Co-ordinator Apprenticeship.
Candidates will learn the technical knowledge, acquiring vocational experience and wider skills from across our UKI Supply Chain business. This is a unique opportunity for Candidates to gain a professional qualification in a bespoke area of DHL Supply chain
What the program looks like:Our entry-level talent programs are robustly created to develop subject matter experts of the future and you will be supported and empowered to actively get involved with different teams to achieve high impact results that will really make a difference to our business. Through our structured Learning and Development curriculum, you will begin to take responsibility and see progression from the early days of your Apprenticeship.The role is part of a planned approach to grow our own future sales talent as part of a managed succession programme. Develop a Bid & Proposal Coordinator to manage the bid process for major bids across all BU's working with the Opportunity Owner and Bid Writers to comply with customer requests & timescales and internal process.At the completion of your Apprenticeship, you will have developed the professional knowledge combined with the skills and behaviours to become a successful Bid & Proposal Co-ordinator Level 3 in a Supply Chain Functional Environment!
- 24 month structured programEarly responsibility and structured progression
- Regular performance feedback and personal development planning
- All placements are within our UK business
- Grade 4 -9(C) GCSE English and Mathematics or; Completion of a level 3 Apprenticeship/Professional qualification in a relevant discipline or; Recognised and equivalent qualification
- Eligibility to work in the UK for the full duration of the program
- A desire to be part of a successful Team working through the day to day business and exciting change projects
- Strong interest and motivation to start and develop a career within the Bid and Proposal Area
- Passion for providing an excellent service to our customers, with innovative ideas and practical solutionsEnthusiastic and open-minded in getting the most out of the program
- Sensitive to diverse working teams and environments
- Confident communicator - able to tailor communication style according to the audience
- A “Can Do” attitude, and ability to be flexible in approach to different working styles, shift patterns and job roles
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population, you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits, which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application, along with your prior qualification certificates. We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard. The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation
For any questions regarding the Apprenticeship, please contact us: email@example.com
For more information about this vacancy please contact DHL on 023 9200 6335 (Ref ID: 127340)