- GMFJ Reference
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Employment Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
Duties will include:
- General Administration
- Answering the telephone and queries
- Arranging & confirming delivery dates & times
- Data inputting
- Emailing customers with order updates
- Ordering stock.
Working weekMonday to Saturday; Over 4/5 days - on rota 9.30 am - 5.30 pm. Shifts to be confirmed. - Minimum 30hours
For more information about this vacancy please contact Velocity 1st on +441132866453 (Ref ID: 129855)
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to manage time and self / prioritising tasks
- Good computer skills and familiar with all Microsoft Office programmes
- Good communication skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Personal qualities
- Pleasant and positive manner
- Flexibility and willingness
- Polite and professional attitude and ability to have appropriate client communication
Applicants must hold GCSE grade 5+ or equivalent in: English, Maths and ICT.
You will be completing your Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship whilst working in this role.
Full Training for the role will also be provided.
Long term career opportunities are available and excellent progression opportunities