- GMFJ Reference
£ Competitive p/h
30.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Employment Type
Intermediate Level 2
Description of Opportunity
- Good communication skills
Willing to learn and take on new skills
Good Team Worker
- Able to follow policies & procedures effectively
- Able to interact & communicate positively
Able to plan & carry out suitable activities
The weekly wage for this apprenticeship is £129.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Realise on 0333 444 3973 (Ref ID: 136429)
- Good communication
Good use of Initiative
Good Level of Spoken English
Good Level of Maths
- Preferred GCSE Maths and English level 2/3 or level 1 equivalent.
- Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. Building Blocks Day Nursery will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
- If successful, you will complete a Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship programme, delivered through Buiding Block's dedicated training provider, Realise Training.
Able to work with others and alone
- On completion of level 2, have the opportunity to progress to level 3.