- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
Description of Opportunity
From a spare bedroom start-up, to a successful FTSE100 organisation, Hargreaves Lansdown is one of Bristol's biggest success stories.
Our risk apprenticeship scheme offers you the opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills whilst studying towards a fully funded Compliance/Risk Officer Level 3 qualification. Throughout your apprenticeship you will receive continuous guidance from your manager as well as the support of a mentor through the early stages of your career.
If you're looking to kick start your career in an environment that will give you the chance to have a big impact on real projects and be treated as one of the team, this could be the apprenticeship for you!
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participating in the Group's Enterprise Risk Management Framework
- Support discussion and observations with business stakeholders through helpful and meaningful actions
- Supporting risk owners in reviewing and analysing Risk Events raised by the business
- Supporting the Risk Managers in preparing comprehensive risk reports for key Committees and Boards
- Help in the development and accurate data input for the reporting of Key Risk Indicators (KRI’s)
- Supporting in investigating and obtaining missing information necessary for accurate reporting
- Inputting data to central risk system (including Risk Incidents, Risk Assessments, KRI and Corrective Actions etc)
- Assist in the tracking and follow-up of action plans which have been agreed with the business following an incident or a risk assessment
- Work on ad hoc risk projects. ing information necessary for accurate reporting
BENEFITS FOR YOU:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays, plus 1 day additional Christmas closure time
- Pension scheme - up to 19% contribution
- Flexible working options available
- Enhanced parental leave benefits
- Variety of travel to work schemes, including season ticket loans and cycle to work
- Bike storage and shower facilities
- Employee assistance programme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Annual events, activities and sports groups
- Smart casual dress policy and dress down Fridays
To apply, you'll need to submit a CV and covering letter with your answers to the following questions:
- What interests you about the role you have applied for? (300 words or less)
- Why do you want to work at Hargreaves Lansdown? (300 words or less)
For more information about this vacancy please contact BPP Professional Apprenticeships on 0203 131 5165 (Ref ID: 157364)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- Able to use Microsoft Office tools Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) to include Maths & English Language, at grade C/4 or above
- 104 UCAS points (or equivalent)
As a Compliance / Risk Officer Apprentice you will undertake the Compliance / Risk Officer Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship. Completion of the apprenticeship will result in the awarding of the ICA Certificate in compliance.
- Collaborates with others to achieve results
- Shows resilience and perseveres
- Engages with others
- Fosters innovation and drives improvement
- Takes ownership and shows an eagerness to learn
Potential to move into a more senior role upon completion of apprenticeship.
Please ensure that you apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date is a rough guideline as to when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date if the employer has filled the position(s).
BPP have a dedicated team who support students with disabilities, learning difficulties, health conditions and wellbeing. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or would like more.