- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
The Modern Draper LTD
The Modern Draper is a proud independent retailer
stocking the best contemporary fashion and lifestyle brands that have a common factor
- ‘authenticity’. We have just celebrated
our fifth birthday and over the past five years we have grown and developed
into a thriving, multi-channel retailer.
We now trade from two sites in Beverley; our
original shop which specialises in Contemporary and Heritage brands and our
Street, Sport and Outdoors store. We also have a busy e-commerce business which
ships parcels around the world daily.
We stock over 100 brands with stock arriving daily;
this needs to be processed and displayed in a timely manner as our customers
are often waiting for the latest drops from their favourite brands.
We are based in the centre of Beverley
where we have two stores, an office suite and a new warehouse facility. The
expectation is that you would be based in one of our boutiques however there is
also an expectation that you will work from other sites as required.
Our team comprises of 10 people
including a Social Media & Marketing Manager and a Photography Manager so
you will be joining a passionate, fun and hardworking team who all absolutely
love what we do.
- Reporting into the retail manager
- Delievering exceptional customer service by interacting with customers to identify their needs and preferences
- Replenishing stock
- Mantaining the highest level of visual merchandising and store standards
- Maintaining a clean and safe workplace
an electronic sales and inventory system
to business security processes
the Fulfilment Manager with e-commerce orders
the Marketing Manager with social media assignments
- This role includes
weekend working and there will be a requirement to work outside of normal
office hours during busy periods.
For more information about this vacancy please contact East Riding College Limited on 01482 390888 (Ref ID: 186361)
Company website : https://themoderndraper.co.uk/
- Must be organised and methodical
- It is essential that you are physical fit and are willing and able to move boxes, use step ladders and climb stairs
- A team player
- Able to work within a busy environment
- I.T literate
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to effectively self-manage and priorities workload
Qualifications required – good levels
of Maths and English.
Level 2 Retail apprenticeship
English and Maths if you don't already hold these qualifications
- Must be passionate about fashion, streetwear or contemporary retail
- Have a real can-do approach
- Be flexible and reliable
This is a permanent role for the right