- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Other Employment Opportunity
Why join Azets?
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We seek people who believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more, collectively. We are open minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We adapt quickly to change and find smart ways to deliver the best results, remaining one step ahead.
The personal attributes that each of our employees hold are what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can collaborate with peers but also bring their own voice to the table. Our employees are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We ask that you are more than just team member and want to join a family of likeminded individuals. We appreciate our employees bringing energy, enthusiasm, a problem-solving approach to all situations, and being open to 360-degree feedback. As a Receptionist/Administrator, you will be an integral part of delivering the strategy of the region with a positive, can do approach who can energise the team.
An Administrator at Azets lives our values and helps drive our business growth and people strategy. The right candidate has the ability and motivation needed to grow our business and also have an understanding of your own impact on the financial performance of the business.
About the role
As a Trainee Administrator at Azets, you will aid the smooth running of both your office and region as well as providing support for your colleagues. You will work collaboratively with other administrators across the region to provide an efficient service for our clients.
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answering, screening, announcing and/or forwarding incoming phone calls
- Receiving, sorting and distributing incoming daily post
- Maintaining building security by following visitor procedures, monitoring log book and issuing badges
- Maintaining a safe, clean and welcoming reception area
- Receiving deliveries
- Scanning incoming post
- Keeping a record of all post in and out
- Ordering stationery and office supplies
- Printing as necessary for chargeable staff
- Taking global payments
- Binding accounts
- Processing and banking cheques
- An Administrator may take on the role of Fire Warden or First Aider for their office
- Raising purchase orders
- Raising bills on behalf of chargeable staff
- Client onboarding using Salesforce
- Carrying out money laundering and conflict checks
- Completing confirmation statements
- Preparing account packs
- Drafting letters of engagement and disengagement
To get the job that you’ll love you will have:
- You will need the right to work in the UK.
- 5 GCSEs of Level 4 or above including English Language.
- Good communication skills
- Client / customer focussed
- Work well under pressure
- IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office (Preferred)
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees are what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We are looking for someone who wants to be more than just a team member, but who wants to join a family of likeminded individuals.
At Azets, we understand that whilst job satisfaction and success is important, you should be rewarded for the work you do.
Our benefits include 23 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays), Agile & Flexible working, Employee referral bonuses, Lead incentive schemes and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our staff here.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Azets on +447880725000 (Ref ID: 189605)