- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
Business administrator (ST0070)
The purpose of the role is to assist the Head of Compliance and wider compliance team with records management and archiving, plus other day to day compliance functions.
- Ensuring that archive records in relation to client files and Deeds are maintained meticulously within 3E Records, in accordance with the firm’s policies and procedures.
- Correctly record all files/deeds/Wills retrieved from the firm’s external storage provider and ensure safe transfer to the requestor;
- Liaising with external archive providers to manage all file/deed requests and returns.
- Correctly scan and record all incoming deeds in 3E Records, preparing Deeds schedules when required.
- Assist in returning Deeds to clients, mortgagee etc as required at the end of a transaction.
- Assist the compliance team with a file destruction project, in accordance with file retention policies and procedures.
- Assist the compliance team with file closing processes, in accordance with file closing procedures.
- Assist the compliance team with other general compliance tasks as requested.
- To answer telephone enquiries in a helpful and professional manner – taking responsibilities for queries or ensuring accurate messages are passed onto the appropriate person;
- Maintain good working relationships with clients (internal and external) and suppliers
- 24 days holiday
- 1 day off for your birthday
- 3 days off for December shutdown
- Employee Assistant programme
- Income protection scheme
- Death in service benefits
- Perkbox / Benefits Hub
For more information about this vacancy please contact Damar Training on 0161 480 8171 (Ref ID: 245703)
Company website : https://www.emwlaw.com/
- Ability to work within a pressurised environment
- A good telephone manner
- Confidence and ability to communicate at senior levels and to liaise with all parties both internal and external
- Ability to work using your own initiative
A minimum of 5 GCSEs graded A*-C/9-4 including English and Maths
Business Administration Level 3
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to work well on your own and within a team
- A positive attitude and a ‘can do’ approach
Future progression within the Compliance team may be
Working week is Monday to Friday (Times TBC)
Damar is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our apprentices and expects our employer partners to share this commitment and to take appropriate steps to ensure that learning takes place in a safe, healthy and supportive environment.