- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
HR support (ST0239)
Albion Fine Foods
The business is growing therefore it is anticipated that this role will develop quickly so flexibility and desire to learn will be a necessity. Typical duties will include:
- Supporting the end-to-end recruitment process from posting job adverts, screening applications, and making interview arrangements following up with all candidates.
- Arrangement of onboarding activities for successful candidates including equipment order, creating door access cards, setting up profiles on the HR system.
- Maintaining accurate recruitment records.
- Maintaining accurate employee records on our HR system.
- Provide support in and for HR meetings including issuing invitation letters, meeting room arrangements and minute-taking.
- Ensuring absence records are kept up to date in the HR system.
- Assisting managers where required with rota building ensuring systems are kept up to date.
As part of this apprenticeship role, you will achieve a Level 3 CIPD qualification through a combination of on-the-job learning and online training, you will develop the key and diverse skills and understanding needed for a successful and fulfilling role in HR. You will be treated as a full member of the HR team and be exposed to every aspect of HR.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 7am-4pm / 8am-5pm
For more information about this vacancy please contact BPP Professional Apprenticeships on 01133 500 333 (Ref ID: 245953)
- Good knowledge of MS Office - Outlook, Word, Excel
- Strong IT, numeracy and literacy skills
5 GCSEs at grade 4 including English and Maths or equivalent qualifications.
As a HR Support Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the HR Support Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship, which is aligned with the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). Upon completion you will be awarded the CIPD Foundation Certificate, and you will be able to apply for Membership of CIPD.
The apprenticeship will be delivered through a blend of live online learning, pre-recorded lectures, and face to face inductions and masterclasses.
- Confident communicator
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- A good sense of initiative
- Willingness and drive to take on new challenges
- Good timekeeping
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational and planning skills
Progression to HR Assistant on successful completion of the L3 apprenticeship, further training opportunities including Level 5 HR apprenticeship and progression to HR advisor as the business need grows.
- Pension (if eligible) 8% in total (5% EE / 3% ER)
- Subsidised restaurant
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Electric vehicle scheme
- Staff Purchase Scheme
Please ensure that you apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date is a rough guideline as to when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date if the employer has filled the position(s).
BPP have a dedicated team who support students with disabilities, learning difficulties, health conditions and wellbeing. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any queries or would like more details.