- GMFJ Reference
40.00 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
Education & Training
- Opportunity Type
Intermediate Level 2
- Apprenticeship Standard
Early years practitioner (ST0888)
Playdor Nursery School
At Playdor, they ensure that the environment is inviting, exciting and full of fun for all children!
The staff in their nurseries are what makes the nurseries such a wonderful place to be and they want you to be the newest member, undertaking a level 2 apprenticeship with support and guidance from the experienced team.
- To meet the requirements of the EYFS
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social, and intellectual care for children placed in the setting
- Uphold impeccable levels of hygiene
- Operate a programme of activities suitable to the age
- To actively promote and support the safeguarding of children and young people in the workplace, ensuring organisation policies and procedures are observed at all times
- Cooking and serving food and helping in the cleanliness and maintenance of the food preparation area during such times.
- Changing children's nappies
- Liaising with parents
Uniform supplied, 20 days plus bank holidays, extra day holiday after being here for 2 years and every year up to a maximum of 5 extra holidays
For more information about this vacancy please contact Realise on 0333 444 3973 (Ref ID: 246128)
Company website : https://playdornurseryschool.co.uk/our-nurseries/playdor-nursery-higher-walton/
- To be eager to learn
- Good communication skills
- A friendly and flexible approach
Maths and English at a grade 3 or above preferred
Experience would be preferred but not necessary
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. Playdor Nursery will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
You will be working towards the Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Qualification
- Functional skills in Maths and English if required
This will be delivered through Playdor Nursery’s dedicated training provider, Realise.
Realise is an established training provider that’s enjoying an exciting period of growth following a management buyout and rebrand in late 2020.
Someone willing to nurture and show kindness to our little ones and be a good team member.
To keep moving forward for their own personal development