- GMFJ Reference
37.50 per week
- Date Posted
- Start Date
- Approx. Duration
Now Taking Applications
Business & Administration
- Opportunity Type
Advanced Level 3
- Apprenticeship Standard
HR support (ST0239)
Eisai Europe Ltd
The successful candidate will support the onboarding process for new hires, ensuring a smooth integration into the company, maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records and people databases and assist in all administration and address employee inquiries regarding the vetting process, HR policies and procedures and references.
The role will include collaborating across the people team, supporting the facilitation of on boarding all new employees into Eisai as we well as being responsible for answering People Service Desk enquires, that are sent into the team electronically.
The opportunity to be part of projects across the wider team is also essential for this role and will fully be supported to link in with the CIPD Level 3 criteria.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answering people desk enquiries
- Completing standard references
- Helping with queries around HR Policies/SOP’s
- Preparing on-boarding paperwork
- Arranging agendas for meetings and taking notes.
- Processing invoices on Ariba system
- Vetting administration and follow-up for new starters
- Setting up new employees on Success Factors
- Support with cross-functional projects across the People team
- Supporting with queries around SuccessFactors
- Attending agency briefing meetings
- Attending hiring manager briefs
- Support with intranet pages on behalf of the people team.
- Supporting with note taking in ER Cases
- Supporting the co-ordination of the Early Careers population
- Preparing the Wellbeing statistics for people team
- Attending HR Ops meetings
Other duties may include:
- Support the Wellbeing team to run initiatives on all tropics relating to Wellbeing.
- Assist with the co-ordination of events in line with the Wellbeing calendar.
- Prepare communications to help advertise and support events.
- Help with the preparation of statistics relating to the Wellbeing activities.
- Collaborate with HR team to support and contribute to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (E,D&I) initiatives.
- Assist in developing initiatives to enhance workplace diversity and promote an inclusive culture.
- Help with the co-ordination of organising (E,D&I) training programs and awareness campaigns for employees.
- Assist in organising events that celebrate diversity and encourage employee participation.
- Administrator the EDI invoices via Ariba to support events and initiatives.
For more information about this vacancy please contact BPP Professional Apprenticeships on 01133 500 333 (Ref ID: 246201)
Company website : https://www.eisai.eu/
- Entry Level with a basic understanding of HR principles and practices
- Basic understanding of Outlook, email, diary management
- Good Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint Skills
It’s desirable for you to have 5 GCSE’s, including Maths, English and Science, but if you don’t hold this level of qualification, you will be supported through a Level 2 Mat
As a HR Support Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the HR Support Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship, which is aligned with the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). Upon completion you will be awarded the CIPD Foundation Certificate, and you will be able to apply for Membership of CIPD.
The apprenticeship will be delivered through a blend of live online learning, pre-recorded lectures, and face to face inductions and masterclasses.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Eagerness to learn and a proactive approach to tasks.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
The People Team Apprentice will work on several People Focused projects supporting and forming working relationships with the following teams:
- People Team
- Reward Team
- Early Careers Community
- Recruitment Team
- Wellbeing Team
- H&S Team
Annual Salary: £19,835.000
24 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
As an Apprentice, you will take part in the Level 3 HR Administrator qualification, which takes 18-24 months to complete. Your studies will take part online, giving you flexibility in where you take part in your studies. You will attend online seminars, workshops, and training in order to complete your qualification, and will have both an online tutor to support, alongside a dedicated Line Manager who will guide you through your course.The role will give you real-life experience in a well-ran HR environment. You will undertake many activities as part of your role. Once you’ve completed your Apprenticeship, the types of roles you would look to go into are as a HR Administrator, Recruitment Administrator or similar. You could also consider studying towards another Apprenticeship, to continue to learn and earn. Our Apprentices form part of our longer-term resourcing strategy and go on to succeed within their roles. We support individuals through their CIPD qualification, pending satisfactory work performance. You will gain an annual salary increase, subject to performance both in the workplace and your studies.
Please ensure that you apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date is a rough guideline as to when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date if the employer has filled the position(s).
BPP have a dedicated team who support students with disabilities, learning difficulties, health conditions and wellbeing. Please contact us if you have any queries or would like more details.