At 3t, we are passionate about up-skilling and empowering workforces to ensure a prosperous future where all workers, organisations and our industries thrive.
3t is the combination of world-leading companies that are together transforming training in the energy, and wider safety-critical sectors, combining cutting-edge immersive technology with award-winning high-impact workforce training.
Together, we are training the workforce of the future.
3t Training Services is the UK’s largest and leading provider of training for the oil and gas, wind, and power industries, and a major player globally, whilst also making a significant impact on the wider and utilities sectors including gas, electric, and water.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
You will be responsible for the day to day booking and booking administration of training courses for all our UK training sites for the booking of our self-funded customer base.
£14,435.20 per annum.
Duties and Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to:]
- Convert incoming telephone calls and training enquiries into sales
- Provide information, advice and guidance to delegates on our portfolio of courses
- Proactively contact potential training leads / future delegates and / or course expiries
- Manage the full course bookings process from initial enquiry to confirmation of joining instructions
- Ensure all course pre-requisite information is captured and uploaded to the relevant systems prior to course start date
- Take and upload course payments
- Liaise with our self funded delegates to ensure an excellent customer experience
- Upsell where possible by understanding the delegates/client needs, offering alternative courses etc.
At 3t our values of Innovation, Collaboration and Excellence are at the heart of what we do and reflect what is important to 3t, how we operate and fulfil our vision.
We are looking for future colleagues who believe in the power of working together by being open and respectful, think creatively and dare to be different to find solutions and are dedicated, driven and passionate to strive for excellence.
Desired skills / experience and qualities:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as independently using your own initiative
Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information, please visit the UK ENIC website.
Working hours detailed below.
- Monday – 12.00pm – 8.00pm
- Tuesday – 10.00am – 6.00pm
- Wednesday – 10.00am – 6.00pm
- Thursday – 10.00am – 6.00 pm
- Friday - 8.00am – 4.30pm
37.5hrs per week
- 33 days AL (mandatory days off to cover Christmas and New Year)
- Provided lunches from onsite canteen
- HSF Health Scheme 2
- Cycle to Work Scheme
90% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed.