Broadplace has been established for more than 15 years as a highly successful and multi-award winning digital performance marketing agency. We are an officially recognised Google Premier Partner, Facebook Partner and Microsoft Elite Channel Partner.
Our mission is to deliver success for everyone connected to Broadplace; Partners, Employees & Community. Our culture is one that cares, nurtures expertise, is fun, inclusive and rewarding for all.
Our mission, culture and decisions are driven by our core values of: Accountability, Positivity, 110%, Caring, Autonomy and Expertise - which allow everyone to feel accountable and empowered to achieve their full potential.
About the role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic SEO Digital Marketing Apprentice. This role is perfect for someone looking to take their first steps in Digital Marketing.
The SEO apprentice will be helping to support the delivery of key clients’ campaigns.
The day-to-day will vary massively, including everything from copywriting to creating detailed reports for the client. With that in mind, the successful candidate will have a real mix of creative and analytical skills as well as a bucket load of enthusiasm.
Ideally, a successful candidate will have an aptitude for working in a fast-paced start-up agency culture, and understand the requirements to effectively contribute to a growth-driven company.
Delivering Client's SEO Strategy:
- Working with the account manager to deliver the clients’ strategy
- Supporting the account manager in the delivery of content campaigns
- Delivering on-page optimisations for clients
- Competitor analysis
Communication and Reporting:
- Ability to establish a strong working relationship with the SEO account manager
- Establishing a strong working relationship with clients and key stakeholders
- Ability to articulate any recommendations sent across to clients
- Creating monthly reports that help them understand what’s driving performance
Contribution To Broadplace and The SEO Team:
- Developing killer content for the Broadplace blog
- Pitching in with other teams and client’s campaigns where necessary
- Basic understanding and a keen interest in digital marketing (all training provided)
- Keen to learn about SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Basic Microsoft Excel skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to commute to Leatherhead, Surrey 2-3 times a week
- Meet the qualifying criteria for Digital Marketing Apprenticeship qualification
- Have the right to work in the UK.
- Ability to learn fast
- Proactive and highly organised
- Curious with an ability to learn and understand a wide range of topics
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Collaborative and able to work closely with others on shared or similar projects
- Innovative and creative, with an ability to problem solve.
- 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
For more information, please visit the UK ENIC website.
What’s in it for you?
Broadplace knows there’s more to life than work. That’s why when you join Broadplace, you will join the Broadplace family. Broadplace has a relaxed atmosphere and a positive, social company culture.
- Generous Learning & Development Fund
- Time off to study
- Google and Microsoft digital courses and exams
- Regular internal & external training
- Discounted health insurance with Vitality
- Fun and exciting social culture with plenty of social activities
- Healthy snack bar & drinks fridge
- Broadplace break out area with TVs, beanbags, pool and foozball tables
- Flexible working options
- Additional holidays based on length or service
- Birthday day off
- Tech and Cycle to Work schemes
90% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.
Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
Our apprenticeships are the perfect way to gain new skills, earn while you learn, and launch yourself into an exciting future. With over 30,000 successful apprenticeship graduates, we're a top 50 training provider, dedicated to helping you succeed.