Skip to main content

When training Apprentices, we at Bosch want to ensure that you as Employers receive the best possible service, advice and guidance.

Recruiting an Apprentice

We know that recruiting the right apprentice and making sure they have the skills and knowledge to do the job is important to you.

If your dealership requires an apprentice, get in touch our Recruitment Team who will explain our bespoke recruitment process, designed to support you and your business.

Our Recruitment Team will promote and advertise your vacancy using government sites, media platforms, job boards, networking events and career fairs to source potential candidates. Applicants complete the online application and assessment process, followed up by an initial telephone interview to discuss the vacancy in further detail. We will supply you with a short list of applicants who we feel meet your requirements to fully prepare you for your own internal interview process.

Alternatively, if you have an employee who you would like to enrol onto an apprenticeship programme, we can talk you through the process.

Levy Funding Information

The government apprenticeship levy is scheme to provide funding to help pay for apprenticeship training costs. It applies to those with a payroll of more than £3 million (the apprenticeship threshold) The levy is charged at 0.5% of an employer’s total payroll (apprenticeship levy allowance) It is collected monthly through PAYE. The government tops up all levy payments into your digital account by 10%.

Co-investment Information

Non-levy paying companies can access an apprenticeship programme by paying 5% of the cost. Employers pay 5% of apprenticeship course costs, with the government contributing the remaining 95%.

You can get £1,000 to support your apprentice in the workplace if they are one of the following:

  • 16 to 18 years old
  • 19 to 25 years old with an education, health and care plan
  • 19 to 25 years old and they used to be in care

Governments apprenticeships guides will help you to understand the requirements for taking on an apprentice and how these will be funded.

Take on an Apprentice

Employing an Apprentice

How to register and use the apprenticeship service as an employer

Authorities in each of the UK nations manage their own apprenticeship programmes, including how funding is spent on apprenticeship training. If you’re an employer with operations in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, please contact our Recruitment Team for more information.

Register Your Vacancy Now

If you would like to take on a new apprentice within your business or have a current employee which requires new skills and knowledge, please register your opportunity with us now

Register your interest here

0115 9380223 - option 1

Get in Touch

Mail //
Call // 0115 9380223 - option 1

The Renault Apprenticeship Programme delivered by Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Limited

Cyber Essentials
© 2021 GetMyFirstJob Ltd.

Your first steps into the world of work for Apprenticeships, Degree Apprenticeships, Work Experience & Graduate Jobs